Help diagnosing what is on my face.

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
RawMeat

Post by RawMeat »

druphus wrote:Both Taylor of Old Bond Street (TOBS) and Geo. F. Trumper's are excellent English creams. As far as blades try something sharp - Feathers (though these irritate some), Gillette 7 o'clock SharpEdge (yellow), or Super Iridiums. Good luck.
I'm going with the posted taylor's link along with bullgoose's sampler pack. That sampler seems to have everything people have given good reviews on and one package is so much nicer than several packages!
druphus

Post by druphus »

That should do the trick! And, yes, same Taylor's.
Regards,
Andy
RawMeat

Post by RawMeat »

Gah! What a bummer. Apparently the feathers in that sample pack are not the "yellow feathers" that everyone seems to love, but they are the other ones. I really wanted to try them the most.

edit: and it is very clearly in the picture that it is the black ones, I just presumed yellow. I guess we know why I'm having problems shaving at least -- I was moving too quickly, even when buying stuff. :oops:
Mint

Post by Mint »

It might be worth checking your local pharmacy for high end supplies. Yes, sometimes they do carry them.

I can get proraso here. I've also found a few higher end soaps. Nothing like Trumpers. T&H, or TOBS unfortunately. But for local availability I guess you can't be too picky...