Caswell Massey Soaps

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Caswell Massey Soaps

Post by Sam »

Given the 33% off sale, is this worthwhile? I liked No. Six as far as scent, but sandalwood, patchouli, Jockey Club all seem interesting. Thoughts?
Araner

Post by Araner »

Casswell-Massey is the only brand of bar/bath soap that I use. Several years ago I got tiered of the typical “Irish Spring” type of soaps, they were making the skin on my hands blister and the rest of my body was getting as dry as parchment paper. While searching the net I stumbled across C-M and was intrigued with their Presidential line up (Almond, Jockey Club and Number 9) so I ordered it and they worked so well for me I’ve been using them exclusively ever since. However, not every scent is my cuppa tea. My currant fave is the Sandalwood Woodgrain Soap; I don’t think I’ll ever tire of this one, the smell is fantastic. My other two favorites are the Lime and Verbena.
desertbadger

Post by desertbadger »

I got the Presidential box set for Christmas, haven't got around to trying any of them as yet. The Almond cold cream sounds interesting.
Regards,
David
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

I like them Sam, for me they do a good job.
Regards,
Squire
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

If any one has a code for free shipping or something pass it on??