Anyone use Original Source products?

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
jhclare

Anyone use Original Source products?

Post by jhclare »

Hi all,

I recently picked up a load of these shower gels here in the UK, for £1 each (half price!) at Superdrug:

- Mint and Tea Tree
- Lemon and Tea Tree
- Lime
- Lavender and Tea Tree
- Goji berry and Mallow

They are great, contain real essential oils and I can confidently use these all over (face, hair, body) for when I want a really quick shower. They smell great - and the Mint one in particular is SERIOUSLY zingy, maybe more so than Bronners! Great for waking you up in the morning.

I've just been to their web site and they have some new ones out - one of which is XXX Mint, which is supposed to be even more zingy than the original! :twisted:

I don't know the availability of these in the US or Europe but they're readily available in the UK.

John
Dave-itt

Post by Dave-itt »

i have an OS antiperspirant that goes well with Truefitt's Spanish Leather. smells nice, but not great at sweat prevention..
David speaks a dozen languages and has friends from here to the Sudan.. he'll blend in; disappear; you'll never see him again. With any luck, he has The Grail already..
Chap

Post by Chap »

That mint is terrible in my experience. After using it once, I felt as though I had been pistol whipped, the rest of the bottle was donated.