Shampoo bars

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Shampoo bars

Post by Sam »

Someone posted on Lush products, but I have read about Chagrin Valley. Anyone with say psoriasis or scalp issues or thinning hair use a shampoo bar? Comments, suggestions, web site links?
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

Thanks to a posting of a shampoo bar, I went to this site and got me a Nettle bar for shampoo, calendula for the body, and goatsmilk oatmeal for body and calendula body salve.

Want to help with psoriasis, itching and scaling a bit. Hope the salve works. This site seems good and shipping was fair and the prices fair as well. If the soap works, Ill have some nice soaps (Valobra, etc) for sale
ChemErik

Post by ChemErik »

Best thing I've found for psoriasis is a shaved head. Not that everyone will accept that solution, but it works great for me.
84.3% of statistics are made up on the spot.
notthesharpest
Assistant Dean SMFU

Post by notthesharpest »

Hm. Sam, you could shave and then wear an 18th-century wig. :D
Sabre

Post by Sabre »

I have been a user of Coal Tar shampoo in the past for psoriasis, but I have given up on medicated and normal shampoos in favour of Aleppo Soap and I can thoroughly recommend it, initially my hair felt dry but now it feels normal and my scalp is fine. The only small downside is that wet cardboard smell of the soap in the shower lol - which is not noticeable after you wash it out.