Shanya Bella Soaps

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
mcgreenlatern

Shanya Bella Soaps

Post by mcgreenlatern »

About two years ago my mother in law sent my wife and I a few bars of soap as gifts. At first I was admittely thinking she might be going senial, but upon getting a wiff of the fragrance I was surprised. I just recently found the name of the soap company and wanted to know what others thought or if anyone has tried their soaps. I sampled their Midsummers Night. The soaps are with olive oil and lather quite nicely.
Each of us should strive for Perfection with the Realization that it May never be achieved.
notthesharpest
Assistant Dean SMFU

Post by notthesharpest »

Searching for "Shanya Bella" on Google only gives links to a singer who wears a lot of makeup. :?:
mcgreenlatern

Post by mcgreenlatern »

My apologies I'm working from my IPad and have yet to learn how to xopy the web addresses. Shanyabellasoaps.com. They have a smallselection of soaps which are hand made.
Each of us should strive for Perfection with the Realization that it May never be achieved.
mcgreenlatern

Post by mcgreenlatern »

Apparently I cannot spell either.....it is Shaynabellasoaps.com