Speick Soap

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
imurhuckleberry

Speick Soap

Post by imurhuckleberry »

I just received my new order of Speick shaving cream and aftershave splash. I was very pleased by the quality of the shave and the scent proved to be very alluring, especially for my wife.

Has anyone tried there bath soap and if so is it of the same quality? I have reviewed some of the previous threads for the shaving cream and I feel it is of good quality and am hoping that thsi carries over into their other products.

Thanks
"I have two guns, one for each of ya."
siouxsie

Post by siouxsie »

I have a bar that I'll be testing out in a few days. I have it out loose right now and I can smell it every time I go in the bathroom. It's got a nice scent to it.
~Scott
jpmac55

Post by jpmac55 »

I've used a bar or two of Spieck and like it. The bar lasted longer than some other brands. It's good stuff, just like their shaving products.
John
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

There are several different lines of Speick soaps including the Bionature line, Doctors soap, Bath & Shower soap, pure plant oil soaps, Blossom Fragrance Soaps, Flower Soaps and Soap Bar Cafeteria to name a few.

I really like the Bionature line (Avocado, Mint, and Anise) but have not tried the other Speick bath soaps.
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
liam34

Post by liam34 »

Nice sharing. Thanks to all.