Chagrin Valley Soaps

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
cadfael_tex

Chagrin Valley Soaps

Post by cadfael_tex »

In another thread on hear about shampoo, Sam said he uses Chagrin Valley shampoo bars.

Does anybody else use Chagrin valley products of any description? If so, what do ya think?

Tony
billyboy

Post by billyboy »

Just started. Love the shampoo bar. Long lasting. Have used it for one week straight. Picked up a few soap bars as well. They don't last as long from what I can tell. Been using the Mint Comfrey......think they are very good and large sized for the money.
cadfael_tex

Post by cadfael_tex »

Well, went ahead and jumped in. Ordered 3 sample size shampoo bars and 3 sample size bath soaps. Also tossed in a body butter and lotion bar for the wife - yeah that's it the wife.
cadfael_tex

Post by cadfael_tex »

Got the soaps Friday and got to use them this morning for the first time. I really liked them - nice, refreshing, clean feeling and smell. Wife's first experience was good for them too. Anybody tried their shave soap?
billyboy

Post by billyboy »

the shave soap was not so great. It was slick, but no cushion. Can't be all things to all people I guess.