Styling product for short but thickish hair...

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Martin

Styling product for short but thickish hair...

Post by Martin »

Hello, I know this is difficult for me to describe but I shave short(ish) hair but quite thick & grows pretty fast(I have it cut every 3 weeks). Short at back & sides, short as poss on top & thinned out so I have a choppy look/spikey effect.

I experiment applying products to pretty damp hair & sometimes to towel dried hair. I like products to be stong to spike up/choppy effect on top.

Wax tends to weigh my hair down & has a "tacky" feeling which isnt nice.
Gels arent bad but dont seem to be stong enough to last all day.

I know products around world vary, but if anyone can recommend something generally or a brand or a particular product Id appreciate that or any other advice perhaps.

Cheers
notthesharpest
Assistant Dean SMFU

Re: Styling product for short but thickish hair...

Post by notthesharpest »

Martin wrote:Wax tends to weigh my hair down & has a "tacky" feeling which isnt nice.
Gels arent bad but dont seem to be stong enough to last all day.
I think that what you said just about covers it. Nothing really works in an ideal way. Not the answer you wanted, but sadly I think it's the right answer.
liam34

Post by liam34 »

I think it's better to keep the hair free. There is no other style for thick and short hair.