L'Occitane Bath Soap

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
chris1978

L'Occitane Bath Soap

Post by chris1978 »

Does anyone try or use the L'Occitan Bath Soap is seveb different scents? How was it? Do you like the scents in Milk, Verbena, Lavender, Beux, Vetyver, L'Occitan soap, and Cinnamon Orange shea butter, extra gentle soap? Do you feel sooth, moisturizing after the shower? How the soap last?

I have sensitive skin and I would like to try it the near future.

Chris A
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Chris, I've used their Lavender and Milk bath soaps in the past. They're okay, but I think they are excessively expensive for what are, IMO, just pretty basic Marseilles or Castile type soaps. I think one can get very similiar soaps for less.
Regards,
Gordon
ScottB

Post by ScottB »

I have a few bars of L'Occitane Milk. Its ok as a body soap but is slightly drying for me.

Institute Karite Milk is very similar and doesn't dry out my skin and offers some moisterizing.

There are alot of Marseilles soaps that are more interesting, cheaper etc. Amazon has quite a collection of them. I prefer tallow soaps but still use some Marseille soaps because of the great scents that are available. You can get a huge block of Marseille on Amazon for what one pays for a L'Occitane bar.
liam34

Post by liam34 »

No i never tried. But i want to try it once.