Another Sad Reformulation Tale

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

de gustibus non est disputandum
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Clive, Umm....indeed. Same old story, and Heinz, along with other companies that this forum deals with, refuses to actually address the fact that, clearly, most devotees don't like the new stuff. Their response is a non-response....we are quite familiar with that here at SMF. To tell you the truth, I didn't even think the Dutch made stuff was quite the same, this being even before they officially changed the receipe. I used to use HP Sauce quite a bit but largely stopped buying it after the move to Holland ( and also to cut down on all the condiments I seemed to be constantly having to keep track of and buy ). Whatever...Heinz ketchup, an American classic, isn't as good as it used to be either. With something as ingrained and heavy as HP Sauce is in Britain it is possible that the complaints might get so intense and the sales fall so sharply that Heinz may be forced to back off....like what happened here when they altered the basic Coca-Cola.
Regards.
Gordon
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

I don't need government assistance to adhere to a low sodium diet.
Regards,
Squire