valobra soap

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Bastardos

valobra soap

Post by Bastardos »

What's the feedback on these bath soaps? Connaught shaving is now stocking them so I ordered one on an impulse with my last order, should get it something next week. Been using shower gels/creams for a few years now but Australia lacks really good soap options so more necessity that preference. If nothing else they look like great stocking fillers!
I was indecisive... however now I am not so sure.
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Bastardos, They are top quality products and one of the few high end bath soaps that are still tallow based. For me, they didn't lather quite as fulsomely as some others, but then, my water's not the best either. The Valobra soaps are milled several times and are quite dense and hard, lasting a good while, and some of the scents are interesting. They are not among my personal favourites but they are very good products.
Regards,
Gordon
Aztecface

Post by Aztecface »

Very good soaps indeed.
Regards,
Jani
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

I have two Fougere soaps that I went to smell last night after reading this thread. I have a Vinolia and a Tallaba pine and three Caswell Massey sandalwoods and two of these FOugeres. I cant decide which one to use.