Royall Lyme Soap

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Craig_From_Cincy

Royall Lyme Soap

Post by Craig_From_Cincy »

I was in Chicago last weekend and had the good fortune to visit the Truefitt & Hill store located there. Among the goodies that I brought home was the new Royall Lyme Soap:

I am very fond of lime scents in general, and Royall Lyme has long been one of my favorites. Their new soap has the same fantastic scent as the cologne. In fact the soap is so strongly scented that you can get by with just washing with the it on those days when you only want a hint of a scent, (ie, for business meetings, etc). The soap appears to be of the glycerin variety, as it's rather translucent. It washed nicely and rinses cleanly. Now if only Royall made a nice shave cream to go with their soap and cologne I would be all set for the summer.
Cheers,

Craig
Aztecface

Post by Aztecface »

Craig, good reporting. Interesting.
Regards,
Jani
Jado

Post by Jado »

Awesome news. I'll have to get some of that. The aftershave is one my favorites!
-James