Sunscreens

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Dave T

Sunscreens

Post by Dave T »

I'm looking for an unscented sunscreen, at least SPF 30, that's not greasy or oily. What do you guys recommend?

Dave
gruffydd3

Post by gruffydd3 »

Colore Science makes an unscented sun screen powder. It works quite well for me.

Regards,
Rick
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

Sit in shade --- works for me, but ymmv.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
ScottB

Post by ScottB »

Face: Blue Lizard Face SPF 30+ Daily Moisturizer

Body: Coppertone ultraguard Continuous Spray 30 SPF

I live in the solar capitol of north america, 360 days of blue sky and bright sunshine per year. Very high UVA and UVB.

I don't apply the stuff daily but if I'm going to drive the car with the top down or work outside I faithfully slather the Blue Lizard on my face, ears and neck.

If I'm going to be out in it for a prolonged period I use the body spray. It is really convenient and I love the classic scent of coppertone., just reminds me of having fun. :)
greenerock

Post by greenerock »

Elta MD sunscreens are awesome. They use Zinc Oxide but doesn't leave any white on your face. My skin is oily and these work great.
Doug
funkthulhu

Post by funkthulhu »

I used to use NOAD SPF 60, it just smells like. . . sunscreen? No coconuts or anything weird.

On a related note, does anybody know if they still make NOAD? I haven't seen it lately and my jug is running low.
"Ph'nglui nglw'nafh Funkthulhu R'lincoln wgah'nagl shavagn"

In his house in Lincoln, Funkthulhu is shaving. . .
greenerock

Post by greenerock »

Elta MD UV Shield 46 Fantastic stuff and not greasy at all. It uses zinc oxide.(Derm recommended)
Doug