BEST of BATH BARS

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

SWMBO and I agree on at least one thing: Cusson's Imperial Leather; we buy it at the local Pound Store during our twice a year visit to England. At £1 for four bars it's a great value and a great soap. Every so often, however, we'll open a bar of L'Occitaine for a change of pace, but that's not very often.
Bryan
gsgo

Post by gsgo »

Rotating four bars in the shower at the moment:

C&M Almond Cold Cream - lovely scent and rich lather.
Scottish Fine Soap Au Lait - rich lather, flowery scent.
Musgo Real Lime Basil - fills the bath with a great scent.
Lightfoots Pine - use this at the cottage, it just fits both scent and performance wise. Love this after a round of golf.

Along with these which are currently not in stock:

Claus Porto Lavender, Borotalco (so sad to see this one discontinued, I missed stocking up when it dropped), Claus Porto Almond (replaced by the great buy on C&M above), Pre de Provence Milk

Always on the look out for good buys especially at the clearance stores and will not hesitate to stock up whenever good soaps appear.
Good shaving,

Gary
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Craig, I hope they work out for you. Chris ( in Phil. ) likes them but they didn't work out well for me.
Regards,
Gordon
Craig_From_Cincy

Post by Craig_From_Cincy »

I wasn't aware that you had tried the Atkinsons soaps Gordon. That's what I happens when you leave SMF for a while.
Cheers,

Craig