Kiehl's products.

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Aztecface

Kiehl's products.

Post by Aztecface »

Gentlemen, have any of you tried any of Kiehl's products and what do you think of them? How are their colognes(oils)?
Regards,
Jani
rsp1202

Post by rsp1202 »

I've tried their facial washes and shave cream, but not colognes. The first two are well formulated but don't perform any better than lower-cost alternatives, in my experience. The sales girls are very attractive, however.
Ron
brothers

Post by brothers »

That in itself should be endorsement enough for most of us! :lol:
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Jani, Let it go. Back when Khiel's was a family owned operation on the edge of NYC's Lower East Side they did offer a few interesting and kind of special products but since they were bought out by Estee Lauder I think it is, there's little to go out of your way for. Some of the shampoos are pretty good, and the toners if you're into that sort of thing but don't even consider their shave stuff...veddy bad. Some of their 'scent oils' used to be a hip thing in certain circles during the 1970s but I've no idea how they are today nor do such products interest me at this point.
Regards,
Gordon
Aztecface

Post by Aztecface »

Gentlemen, Thank You.
Regards,
Jani