Have you try these bath soaps or Shea Butter Soap?

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
chris1978

Have you try these bath soaps or Shea Butter Soap?

Post by chris1978 »

I have ask you a lot of questions. Read carefully.

I just brought 4 bath soap for $10 at The Body Shop and the scents are Olive, coconut and two shea. I tried Shea for two days and it was very good and feel soft and smooth. Not itchy no nothing feel calm.

Have tried The Body Shop Bath Soap or Body Wash?

As you know that I love SHEA BUTTER it the best and I love homemade bath soap with natural ingredients with Shea Butter from etsy.com. My favorite scents is Lavender. I have senistibe skin and I have no problem unscented and lavender scents. I ordered 3 or 4 soap a month.

Let me ask you: What is your experience when you using L'Occitane,Mistral and Pre de Provence soap? Do you like it? I know that had Sea Butter in it but I don't know what is the experience like.

Any experience with L'Occitane Soap? Was make you dry out or not? Any scents you like? I was plann to get a Lavender only.

What about Mistral soap they are plenty of scents that make you want to choose. All of them has Shea Butter as well They also had men's soap as well. I don't know you had try it or not.

Last thing is Pre de Provence. That a big soap and can last for long time. There are two different sizees: 150g and 8.8 oz I think so. Have you tried these soap. Have you try Lavender?

What is your favorite Natural Shea Butter Soap?

Chris A
KAV
Location: California, just above L.A. between the Reagan Library and Barbra Streisand's beach house

Post by KAV »

Pre de Provence :wink: Bullgooseshaving has HUGE 4x milled bars @ $7 each in several scents. A bar lasts forever and the scents are fun just to try.
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

^^^^^^^^^^^^ nice to see you out and about!! :D
de gustibus non est disputandum