Where can I find Pre de Provence soap in retail store?

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
chris1978

Where can I find Pre de Provence soap in retail store?

Post by chris1978 »

I was searching aroung the website on Pre de Provence bath soap in different sizes: 25g, 100g-3.5oz, 150g-5.3oz, 250g 8.8oz and I had a really hard time to find the right one and the right price. I want to get the natural lavender without the bud not the lavender bud in it. I found two website: www.thefrechybee.com and www.vickerey.com that all Pre de Provence soap are available.

Is there any retail stores around here in NJ or NYC that I can find Pre de provence soap or just to order it online?

250g 8.8oz seem like a extra large size than 150g large soap. Do you think I can handle the 8.8oz bar in the shower? I hope I won't drop it on my foot and get hurt.

What is your favorite pre de provence soap scent?

Chris A
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

jc penny for a start and their own stores are in almost every mall known to mankind. nordstroms also carries it. i bought some today.....ughhhhhh waste of money

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
druphus

Post by druphus »

Pre de Provence soap is often available at ridiculously low prices at the "Tuesday Morning" discounter, which has locations in strip-malls throughout the US
Regards,
Andy
chris1978

Post by chris1978 »

Clive,

I just went visit to the website Nordstorm and I found only L'Occitance bath soap and other L'Occitane product as well. There is no Pre de Provence soap avaiable. There is a lot of beauty products out there. if you put your zip code and you click an any items and you will see which mall or stores are available.

The Garden State Plaza Mall in Paramus, NJ where I go to. They have L'Occitane store and Nordstorm department store which also carry L'Occitan products. And also, Another L'Occitane store is Riverside Square Mall in Hackensack, NJ and Short Hill Mall in Short Hill, NJ.

Chris A
brothers

Post by brothers »

druphus wrote:Pre de Provence soap is often available at ridiculously low prices at the "Tuesday Morning" discounter, which has locations in strip-malls throughout the US
Now that's something I could check out on my lunch hour. It happens there is a Tuesday morning store just a couple of miles away. I'm making myself a note.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

gary, i have two bars...lemon and milk....you can have them if you want

clive
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Pardon moi

it was leoccitance that i bought....my humblest apologies, however, it remains horrible. is pre de provence better?

clive
BullGoose
Vendor

Post by BullGoose »

fallingwickets wrote:gary, i have two bars...lemon and milk....you can have them if you want

clive
57 Thumbs up! :D
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
KAV
Location: California, just above L.A. between the Reagan Library and Barbra Streisand's beach house

Post by KAV »

The irish confetti disguised as a PdP bar is indeed a podiatrist's best friend if dropped-btdt. :oops: Once one handles it like a loaded Colt New Service it is wonderfull.