Daily Facial Wash

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
JohnnyO_Jr

Post by JohnnyO_Jr »

I've been using the TwinLuxe Renewing Face Wash & Scrub for around a year and it's superb. It's a great gentle exfoliator too.

I too still use the Neutrogena cleanser you use and that works great too.
RazoRock

Post by RazoRock »

proraso pre shave bar or bluebeard face/beard wash... both are excellent on my skin type.
rsp1202

Post by rsp1202 »

Basis makes an inexpensive glycerin-based bar (All Clear) with Tea Tree oil and citrus astringents for gents living on the oily side of the street. I felt like experimenting, and after several washes haven't crumbled to dust yet. On the shelf at Bed, Bath & Beyond and online at Amazon and drugstore.com.
Ron
Rambler

Post by Rambler »

http://www.drugstore.com/nivea-for-men- ... h/qxp68851

I've been using this one for years. It's been the only facial cleanser that keeps my face as problem free as it can get. I don't have a clue why, but other face washes or bars of soap either give me dryness or breakouts. This one has just simply worked all year round for me.
--Greg
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

I'm using Baxter of California Face Wash. So far it's been one of the bests face washes I have used. Cleans gently and leaves my face feeling clean all day long.

-Tye
Contributing Member to the Cause
brothers

Post by brothers »

I wash my face along with everything else when I'm in the shower, and I just use whatever bar of soap I'm using for the shower. Seems to work! Lately, I've been using Speick soap, and it seems to be good soap.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444