Borotalco Bath Soap -Say Goodbye

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
BullGoose
Vendor

Borotalco Bath Soap -Say Goodbye

Post by BullGoose »

I just tried reordering Borotalco Bath soap only to discover that it has been discontinued. If you are a fan and can find any, now is the time to hoard. 8)
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
Thalay Sagar

Post by Thalay Sagar »

Best,
Chris

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
m3m0ryleak

Re: Borotalco Bath Soap -Say Goodbye

Post by m3m0ryleak »

BullGoose wrote:I just tried reordering Borotalco Bath soap only to discover that it has been discontinued. If you are a fan and can find any, now is the time to hoard. 8)
Another one bites the dust, crap. I was going to email you Phil but I guess I don't need to now.
Tony

"They say that dreams are growing wild just this side of Burma Shave" - Tom Waits
brothers

Post by brothers »

Evidently the dominoes continue to fall. Bummer!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
m3m0ryleak

Post by m3m0ryleak »

I have four bars coming from FLA at what I consider higher than normal pricing but I hear you got to pay to play. :(
Tony

"They say that dreams are growing wild just this side of Burma Shave" - Tom Waits
malocchio

big break ??

Post by malocchio »

looks like it's still available at emporioitaliano.com
brothers

Post by brothers »

Malocchio, this appears to be a good find for a lot of Italian made products. Thanks for the information. It appears to be be flush with Borotalco products, at least for now.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

is it really that good of a soap? Asking because to date i havent found a soap that was to die for although vinolia is the best ive used

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

I don't think so Clive. My soaps on hand range from Floris Edwardian Bouquet (old formula) to Yardley Lavender from Dollar Tree (yes, it costs one dollar) and use them all with equanimity.
Regards,
Squire
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

Floris in the day was great - Gordon turned me on to Rose Geranium and it was so good that in fact, my daughter wanted a three bar set to take with her when she left home for UT-Knoxville. and was sad when I told her it could not be replinished.
malocchio

Post by malocchio »

fallingwickets wrote:is it really that good of a soap? Asking because to date i havent found a soap that was to die for although vinolia is the best ive used

clive
..............It gives up great lather,but it is the most potent sandalwood scent I have found....very dry,a real "raw" sandal ...
RazoRock

Post by RazoRock »

I just got a load of it in from Italy...

http://www.italianbarber.com/product_in ... cts_id=191

$2.50 per bar
m3m0ryleak

Post by m3m0ryleak »

RazoRock wrote:I just got a load of it in from Italy...

http://www.italianbarber.com/product_in ... cts_id=191

$2.50 per bar
Thank you ever so much. Placed an order for the Roberts bar soap.
Tony