Time to make a gift list

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
brothers

Time to make a gift list

Post by brothers »

My family asked for a list. I've got one every year.

I have only 5 items listed this year, and only one's shaving related.
I've asked for at least 3 little tubes of the inexpensive 444 After Shave Balm. That should get me through almost a whole year of every day use, if I don't get carried away and start using too much.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
ATLpr8head

Post by ATLpr8head »

I am still on my first tube of 444. I do enjoy it as I mix it with my Irisch Moos AS and Old Spice. Pea size each time keeps that little tube keep giving and giving:) Great gift! This is the first year that I have no shaving related items coming to me. I finally stopped the acquisitions. My mom still finds a way to score a ton of Shultons OS and other rare finds at her garage sales though. I literally have enough Shultons for the rest of my life now.......
Shawn