Bath soap rotation?

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
John N.

Bath soap rotation?

Post by John N. »

I am new to this forum, so this may be a well answered question. Do any/some/most of you rotate through different soaps. I have multiple shave soaps, creams and razors in my rotation, and thought it would be nice to do the same thing with bath soaps since there seems to be so many nice ones out there. Simple enough to do...dry thoroughly and put in a plastic bag 'till it's turn comes up again. Right now I use three soaps in this way; PdP Verbena, a fine "hippie soap" (Bay Rum & Lime) and a lovely artisan bar by Soapworks Studio.
J.
John N.
Rambler

Post by Rambler »

I'm an oddball that goes through bar soaps quickly. Great for rotation, bad for my wallet. I always feel like I'm using a new bar though.
--Greg
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

I sorta rotate soaps . . the kids keep swiping mine.
Regards,
Squire
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

I usually rotate the soaps in the dish every day ---- I hate when they get all goopey on the same side :wink:

At the moment, I am into my soap of choice for the seaside -- Yardley English Lavender .... heaven -- goes well with the sea-air here.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?