Inexpensive supermarket/drugstore soaps

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Sam, Do yourself a favour and just go with the Mitchell's. I've steered you right in the past, no? I don't know for sure who has the best price currently, I don't think that it varies all that much. I think I placed my last order from Straight Razor Designs, FWIW.
Regards,
Gordon
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

bernards66 wrote:Sam, Do yourself a favour and just go with the Mitchell's. I've steered you right in the past, no? I don't know for sure who has the best price currently, I don't think that it varies all that much. I think I placed my last order from Straight Razor Designs, FWIW.
Regards,
Gordon
True, true. Well, on the hunt for some woolfat then. Ill use it as a face soap and then use the Vinolia (newer version) to finish it in the shower. I have one soap round of the Castle Forbes soap and I am hoarding that.

Edit. Gordon 6 bars of wool fat at Connaught Shaving was $32.79 shipped
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Sam, Okay, I guess that's good. I really don't remember exactly what mine came to per cake. Just so long as you get some ( chuckle ).
Regards,
Gordon