Deodorant update

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
rsp1202

Deodorant update

Post by rsp1202 »

A kind word (and then not-so-kind) about the MenScience deodorant stick. I found it to be about the most effective I've tried; it goes on and sets up dry, and (hosannas) it has no scent to speak of -- but its drawbacks are a high price tag and short lifespan. So that kills it for me. Pity, that. I'm thinking about going back to the French roll-on stuff that Phil/Bullgoose sells.

"Deodorant update": what a weird topic to post, really, but I figure you guys would understand.
Ron
Esoteric83

Post by Esoteric83 »

Yeah, the MS stuff is great. No cheap scent, doesn't muck with cologne, won't stain shirts, not chalky or drying and good packaging. But, the 3.99 roll on Mitchum also meets those requirements, albeit won't last quite as long on a hot summer day. However, the point of diminishing returns sets in way before that becomes a deciding factor, thankfully.
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

drawbacks are a high price tag and short lifespan.
I havent used deodorant etc for nearly 5 years.......not a single complaint about odour evahhhh. Im almost certain that non use leads to more kissing :lol:

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
rsp1202

Post by rsp1202 »

If only.*

Short lifespan refers to the product itself getting used up very quickly under normal use. It works well as long as it sticks around . . . but I suppose I don't have as many notches in my belt as Clive does.

*Kids, don't try this with toothpaste.
Ron
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Ohhh, thanks for clarifying; short :lol:

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum