Styptic news

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
malocchio

Styptic news

Post by malocchio »

Cruising through the CVS pharmacy near my home today ,I spotted a new (to my CVS) brand of styptic pencil..It weighs in at 24.6 grams vs. Clubmans stick at 28 grams ,however,the Clubman costs $4.60 vs. Woltra @ $1.89 ...that's a hell of a difference !...The plastic base and housing are identical to Clubman,and the Woltra stick contains the full industry standard 56% aluminum sulfate,same as Clubmans stick. Made in USA..I am happy to see someone getting into the market with a nice product...

ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

Yes, good to see and reasonably priced.

Just above made in USA, credit is given to Clubman. I wonder what that's about?
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Nice catch there Brian......quite a discount if its the clubman in a different package

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
kenrup
Vendor

Post by kenrup »

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck???? I agree nice catch!
Ken

God is good! He watches over me, I use a straight razor.

RupRazor.com, Razor Restoration, Honing, Custom Scales, Custom Cowhide and Horsehide Strops.