T&H Ultimate Comfort Skins and Syling products

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
chris1978

T&H Ultimate Comfort Skins and Syling products

Post by chris1978 »

Hi everyone,

I'm back now. It had been a few months now since had type 2 diatbietes and my feets is getting better but still having a little tiny bit pitch nerves sometimes and I still taking medications every day and feeling fine.

Now new posts: About T&H Ultimate Comfort Skins and styling poducts. Doe anyone try of have you try UC Advanced Moisturizer, Facial cleanser, Shampoo, and UC Styling Products: Pomade,Paste, and Texture Clay. I want them to hear your feedback in what your experience was like.

I really like UC Shaving Cream very much but never try T&H UC aftershave balm.

Chris A
brothers

Post by brothers »

Welcome back to SMF, Chris. I'm happy to hear that you're doing well. Sorry I have no experience with any of the UC products you mention, other than the shaving cream, which is of course, excellent. Good luck. Please let us know if you get these products and find them to be of your liking.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444