Post shave & body lottion

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Ah!...see?....there you go.
Regards,
Gordon
Whistler

Post by Whistler »

Spencer, did you try the body butter?
Regards,
Marty
---------------------------------------------------

"Be still! Me mind is a raging torrent flooded with rivulets of thought cascading in a waterfall of creative alternatives."
Spenser

Post by Spenser »

Hey Marty

Did try, see earlier post. Worked like a charm. Using it once a week now and may not use it that often in future. That stuff is magic. Thanks for the tip.
brothers

Post by brothers »

Marty, you've done us all a big service introducing us to this product. Thanks!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Whistler

Post by Whistler »

Spenser/Gary, Glad I could help! It really is a nice product for dry skin, and works well.
Regards,
Marty
---------------------------------------------------

"Be still! Me mind is a raging torrent flooded with rivulets of thought cascading in a waterfall of creative alternatives."
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

You can add me to the list. Last night I placed an order with Chagrin Valley for a couple of their winter soap bars and one each of their butter bars. I live in a very dry climate and dry skin has plagued me for a long time. I'm looking forward to giving these a try.

Thanks for the lead, Marty.

- Murray