Florentina Rose Water of Thayers Witch Hazel

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
imurhuckleberry

Florentina Rose Water of Thayers Witch Hazel

Post by imurhuckleberry »

Looking for a good skin toner relatively inexpensive, something that I can splash on during long work hours and feel refreshed. Anyone with suggestions as the two brands I mentioned in the Topic? Thanks!!
"I have two guns, one for each of ya."
churchilllafemme

Post by churchilllafemme »

I sometimes use Thayer's alcohol-free witch hazel with aloe vera after shaving and before applying an aftershave. I find it to be somewhat soothing, but I wouldn't call it refreshing.
_______
John
Craig_From_Cincy

Post by Craig_From_Cincy »

Try Thayer's Medicated, it's exceptionally refreshing.
Cheers,

Craig
gsgo

Post by gsgo »

You could try a chilled Rose Water (Manetti & Roberts) or even Florida Water (M&L) which is technically a cologne but works great as a chilled refresher, Bay Rum either Dominica w/Lime or Superior 70 which is relatively inexpensive and a good value.

I would also second from above that Thayers might not be the refreshing ticket you are looking for, the medicated Superhazel Craig mentions is probably the only that may fit the refreshing label.
Good shaving,

Gary