1st use of Mitchell Wool Fat soap and my last Castle Forbes

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Sam
M'Learned Friend

1st use of Mitchell Wool Fat soap and my last Castle Forbes

Post by Sam »

Moved the wool fat to the shower. Wow. Creamy just like Floris rose geranium. American Yardley can not compare. Smells, well, just as I imagine a sheep would. And I opened my last Castle Forbes round soap to use on the face. I dreaded this - my last one having to be used
Last edited by Sam on Wed May 01, 2013 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Sam, Yep, it really has nice lather. Just keep in mind that you will be scrubbing the bath more frequantly ( or whoever does that in your house ) as the Mitchell's leaves a lot of film on the tub.....I'm just sayin'
Regards,
Gordon
EL Alamein

Post by EL Alamein »

So yeah, I agree, the MWF is very nice. AND supermarket Yardley cannot compare in the least. The new formulation is not to my skin's liking after using it for a long while. The MWF absolutely cleared up any and all irritation and dryness from using the reformulated Yardley.

Now the kids are starting to complain about the yardley irritating them, well they're not getting my woolfat!

Chris
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Gordon, or anyone, what's the difference between Mitchell's Country Scene Wool Fat bath/hand soap and Mitchell's Wool Fat bath/hand soap? Fendrihan sells both, but doesn't give the difference on their website; I assume it's the fragrance.
Bryan
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Bryan, I think they are one and the same

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
gruffydd3

Post by gruffydd3 »

The only difference is the wrapper.

Rick