unscented Facial Cleanser

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
chris1978

unscented Facial Cleanser

Post by chris1978 »

I need big help from you! I was using Kiehl's Ultra Facial cleansers for sensitive skins and I really like it but there is a problems it make me little red bumps and bit itchy on the side of the nose to the uper cheecks both side. I check the back of the tube to see the ingridents and it listed three differents parabens. I need to try dfferent kinds of unscented facial cleanser that no parabens, no SL or anything but I couldn't find one.

Do you think that I can use natural/organic Shea butter soap are good for my face. I'm always using both Unscented and Lavender Shea Butter Soap for shower and I love it but I don't know about my face. What wrong with my face? Every once in awhhile I tried different facial cleanser and no luck. I use to try the Neutrogena Natural facial clenasers with no parabens and it works pretty well but my face is not smooth all but Kiehl's does. I need that something that feel calm no itchy or breakouts.

Looking for good price and can last for long times. any ideas that works all four seasons?

What bout toners? any goods?

Chris A
chris1978

Re: unscented Facial Cleanser

Post by chris1978 »

It is O.K. if I can use Shea Butter bath soap to facial cleanser to wash my face in the shower or at the sink twick a day or once day? Is there anything a Natural facial soap to use that work well. I want Unscented version. I have to look up at esty to search around. I'm getting tired of using facial cleanser that has Parabens. Oh boy boy oh boy. what can I do?

Chris A
Esoteric83

Re: unscented Facial Cleanser

Post by Esoteric83 »

Baxter of CA. You get a very mild scent of the ingredients, but nothing more. Cleans well and nice on the skin. The pump bottles are very economical as well. Spectro gel is mass market option too.