favorite facial Moisturizer/creams and SPF?

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
chris1978

favorite facial Moisturizer/creams and SPF?

Post by chris1978 »

Now it summer and it getting hot every day and we protection our skin care and sun protectors. Do you have a favorite facial Moisturizers/Creams and Sun Screen SPF? For me I don't have one. Because I don't go out that much I stay home every day. I'm worrying that I don't know which ones I'm going to buy for my sensitive skins for summer time. I read so may reviews of so many diferents kinds products out there. I heard that KIehl's Ultra facaial moisturizing/Creams and Sun Screen SPF 15, 25,30 to 50 are very good. I don't know about you Gents. Everybody's differents. Aveeno,Nieva, Neutrogena, Gold Bonds are O.K. but not great I never try it.

I may want to try the Unscented Shea Butter Boday Butter/Whipped Butter for my sensitive skin at ESTY soon. I need mositurizing creams that works well. I DON'T LIKE PARABENS AT ALL!!! it sick you know. I wish all the companies get rid of the parabens. We have to learn how to say NO to Parabens.

Skin Care are very very important!! How do you take care of your skins when you're not using skin products?

Would you help me please?

Chris A
chris1978

Re: favorite facial Moisturizer/creams and SPF?

Post by chris1978 »

I'm in hurry becaue I have to go Shop Rite or Pathmark super market on either on Monday to Thursday to look for.

Chris A