MWF bath soap

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
John N.

Re: MWF bath soap

Post by John N. »

I quite like MWF bath soap (shave soap as well), but when I feel like a change of pace I like the tallow based soaps from http://www.queencharlottesoaps.com. Great variety of scents (my faves being Sandalwood, Bay Rum & GIT), reasonable price and they work very well for me. He also makes veggie based soaps that are very high quality with even more scent choices.
For those of you who do not have a problem with veggie soaps, there is an artisan soaper out of Seattle who makes one of the very finest veg. based soaps I have ever used. She can be found at www.soapworksstudio.com.
J.
John N.
Kyle76

Post by Kyle76 »

Despite a whole-house humidifier, my skin dries and itches during winter heating months. My wife uses a Dove liquid moisturizing soap in the shower, which works pretty well for me, but I am on my third bar of a three-bar order of MWF from Amazon, and I think it works a little better than the Dove. Twenty dollars for three bars is indeed expensive, but the bars do last well, and relief from itchy skin is definitely worth paying extra for.
Jim
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

So Jim, would you say the Fat elevates the process?
Regards,
Squire
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Twenty dollars for three bars is indeed expensive, but the bars do last well, and relief from itchy skin is definitely worth paying extra for.
ditto on the sentiment

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

Squire wrote:So Jim, would you say the Fat elevates the process?
More references to the levitating MWF ---- I like it. \:D/
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
EL Alamein

Post by EL Alamein »

I love this bar soap, especially in Winter Season. I find it very moisturizing on the skin as well as a powerful cleaner. If I skip a few days with it for something else (not everything mind you but some soaps which are just fine in Summer) I can find noticeable areas of drying on my skin. When I switch back to the MWF bath soap the dryness goes away within a few days. Great stuff.

Chris
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Chris, It is indeed. Glad that it worked out for you.
Regards,
Gordon
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

That it is Chris, just wish it were a bit more economical to use.
Regards,
Squire