Pre-Shave Oils Giveaway *Done*

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
churchilllafemme

Pre-Shave Oils Giveaway *Done*

Post by churchilllafemme »

I've decided to PIF these four artisan pre-shave oils, preferably to folks who have not used such a product before. PM me with a list of your 4 preferences in order, and in about a week or so I'll do a random selection. If you don't win your #1 choice, you'll have a chance at your #2, and if you don't win that one you'll be in the running for your #3, etc. And of course if only one person lists an oil, they get it. The only other requirement is that you write a brief review of the oil you win. CONUS only.

These are the oils: Badger Lather Beau Badger, Beehive Alchemy Manly, the homebody Whitesky, and Puur Hombre. All have been used just a few times. You can read about my impressions of them in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52353&p=625119&hili ... ve#p625119

Last edited by churchilllafemme on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_______
John
Ouchmychin

Re: Pre-Shave Oils Giveaway

Post by Ouchmychin »

You have not posted a winner list. What is the status of your offer?
Ouchmychin (Pete)
churchilllafemme

Re: Pre-Shave Oils Giveaway

Post by churchilllafemme »

Ouchmychin wrote:You have not posted a winner list. What is the status of your offer?
I'm sorry, I should have reported. They have been given away. The only responses I got to the offer were over on another forum.
_______
John