Neutrogena facial claenser and daily scrub

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
chris1978

Neutrogena facial claenser and daily scrub

Post by chris1978 »

I went to Pathmark yeaterday evening and brought two items: Neutrogena facial Cleansing Formula with Fragrance Free ( 8 oz) and Neutrogena daily scrub All-in 1 Ance Control (4.2 oz tube) I haven't tried it yet until I get any feedback from all of you who has tried it or not. Anyone has use it how it goes with your sensitive skins. Is it feel soft and smooth and comfortable not dry? any breakout?

Chris A
rsp1202

Re: Neutrogena facial claenser and daily scrub

Post by rsp1202 »

I know scrubs are recommended for occasional use for some folks, but I stay away from them all because they're just generally harsh. As for Neutrogena, I've been down that path before and find this formula too drying even for oily skin. If you want to keep things to a drugstore level, I've had better results with their Fresh Foaming and Extra Gentle cleansers. CeraVe's Foaming cleanser is okay, too. I can recommend more expensive stuff, but don't like suggesting big-buck solutions from the get-go.
Ron
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Same for me; Neutrogena facial wash was way too drying for me and I avoid 'scrubs' of any kind. YMMV etc.
Regards,
Gordon
EL Alamein

Post by EL Alamein »

bernards66 wrote:Same for me; Neutrogena facial wash was way too drying for me and I avoid 'scrubs' of any kind. YMMV etc.
Regards,
Gordon
+1