SIMPSON AFTER SHAVE BALM VS CLINIQUE

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
JRTASTER

Re: SIMPSON AFTER SHAVE BALM VS CLINIQUE

Post by JRTASTER »

will do, Gordon!
Enjoying wet shaving, again.
jr/John
gsgo

Post by gsgo »

One balm that does not get a lot of mention is Lucido Skin Conditioner. I get both the After Shave and Skin Conditioner at a local Japanese market and find them to be superb. The Skin Conditioner is quite similar to the Clinique Post Shave Healer, scentless, absorbs extremely well and seems to provide all the necessary skin healing properties needed.
Good shaving,

Gary
JRTASTER

Post by JRTASTER »

Well, having tried the new Clinique for Men Post-Shave Soother, to me it seems IDENTICAL to
the product formerly sold as Post Shave Healer.
I didn't save the outer carton of PSH, which contained the ingredient list, nor did I ever try the
old Post Shave soother, so I can't swear Clinique didn't tamper with the formula, but in terms
of looks, feel, scent, and most important, performance, they are the same product.
Gordon, as you prepare for your trip to the UK and Ireland, you can get some of the new
product with some level of confidence. Just make sure it is the new Clinique for Men, not
Clinique Skin Supplies for Men version.
Enjoying wet shaving, again.
jr/John
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

John, Ah!...thank you. I will watch out for that then.
Regards,
Gordon