L'Occitane Cade ASB

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
brothers

L'Occitane Cade ASB

Post by brothers »

I picked up a couple of tubes from a member here, and I'm really liking it. Smells great and leaves the face feeling soft and moisturized. These are the large metal tubes. I think it's a nice product, and I'm glad to have it.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
chris1978

Re: L'Occitane Cade ASB

Post by chris1978 »

Gary, L'Occitane aftershave balm is great. I'm always using the L'Occitane L'Occitan in which has lavender scent in there that helps my reduce razor burns and it the best aftershav balm I ever use. It feel soft and and very comfortable and soothing. It was my favorite balm I ever use. It last for long time. It last up to more than 6 months. Lately, the price is gone up little bit. It is now $34 from $30 but it worth it. I didn't care the Cade scent at all.

Chris A