Home Page | Gallery | PM Inbox | Forum Index  

What Bath soap/Body Wah do you use?

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!

What Bath soap/Body Wah do you use?

Postby chris1978 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:08 pm

What Bath Soap/Body Wash do you use everday? I use L'Occitane Milk Shea Butter Soap every night before I go to bed. I love the soap so much. It going to be my favorite soap ever. It has 8.8 oz bar that big and last for long time. I think it last for a month or little bit more than a month. The reason I buy that is to save money and part of my budget. I have no problem with this soap. It very gentle and feel comfortable. The Milk scent is good for sensitive skin. I haven't try the L'Occitane body wash yet but I don't know when. I do miss my favorite natural soap form Herbaria.com I used to buy 8 bars a time and last for two months and I can't buy it no more because my budget. I now regulary use L'Occitane Milk Gentle Shea Butter Soap.

Do you or have try any of L'Occitane bath soap or body wash?

What else do you use beside that you use soap/body wash? Do you have favorite?

I stay away from commericals soap and body wash from super markets. it awful! I used to that long time ago.
chris1978

Re: What Bath soap/Body Wah do you use?

Postby jww » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:21 am

It all depends. Our key go-to bathing/showering products are Imperial Leather, Yardley English Lavender, and a couple of wash products from The Body Shop (Olive and Grapefruit).
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
jww
Woolly Bully

Postby chris1978 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:08 pm

Wendell,

I use to try the Body Shop Shea Butter bath soap and it very good. It doesn't make me itching at all but fell comfortable and relaxing. The bar itself it doesn't last long. The other one I try is Yardley almond & oatmeal and I didn't like it because it didn't rinse out very well it has tallow in it. That make me very itching that ones. I don't line tallow. I only like vegetable oil. I love natural soap. It good for your skin.

Chris A
chris1978

Postby jww » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:24 am

We have also used some Lush bath soaps in the past, but I found that many of them leave my skin with something of a tingly/burning sensation. I think it's possibly related to either the strength of the oils or the ratio/mix of ingredients.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
jww
Woolly Bully

Return to Skin Care & Hair Care