Hospital Body Cream Causes Rash

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Ouchmychin

Hospital Body Cream Causes Rash

Post by Ouchmychin »

I just spent a couple days in the hospital. In the little kit they give you (at a ridiculous high price) was a small squeeze bottle of skin cream. When I applied it to my ankles they turned almost purple within a couple of hours. I have a couple of skin lubes that I use regularly that don't tdo this. One is Sween Once a Day Moisturizing cream. Another is Aquaphor Healing Ointment by Eucerine. I thought the problem might have been glycerine until I found that both the producst that work for me have glycerine. I know both are greasy and don't soak in well. That may mean the soapy content that does this is the culprit.
Ouchmychin (Pete)
JRTASTER

Re: Hospital Body Cream Causes Rash

Post by JRTASTER »

Pete,
hospitalized four times during the last 6 months of 2014, for close to a month in total.
First thing I did was toss that useless toiletries kit they hand out and had my wife bring
me virtually everything I use at home, including my Sonicare electric toothbrush.
Sorry to hear you had a reaction to the body cream, but really not surprised since the
products they hand out are selected on the basis of price, not brand-name efficacy and
reputation.
As you said, considering what they charge for a hospital stay, their thriftiness befuddles
me...they sure ain't spending the money on tasty, satisfying food.
Let's just stay away from hospitals, ok???
Enjoying wet shaving, again.
jr/John
youmancip

Re: Hospital Body Cream Causes Rash

Post by youmancip »