Facial wash/cleanser and moisturizing for sensitive skin

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
chris1978

Facial wash/cleanser and moisturizing for sensitive skin

Post by chris1978 »

Right now I'v been using L'Occitane Shea butter 7% facial bar soap and L'Occitane 5% Light comforting cream and I really like it. The bar soap I've has been use for the past 3 months. I brought another one yesterday at the mall. If I don't use or skip for few days later my face will annoy and itching. I get breakout sometimes and red bumps.

My question is: Is there better facial Wash/cleanser and moisturizing cream that works for the sensitive skins? I don't want my face to get irritated and annoying. I'm looking for the ingredients that no Parabens or anything. I only want natural ingredients products that works my skins.

What kinds of facial wash/cleanser do you everyday and Moisturizing everyday?

Chris A
jww
Woolly Bully

Re: Facial wash/cleanser and moisturizing for sensitive skin

Post by jww »

You may want to try the macca root based Body Shop face scrub and face wash. I swear by them -- been using TBS men's products for decades now and have never been disappointed. Can't stand their "scents" in aftershave though. But the basic face care products are excellent.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
Ouchmychin

Post by Ouchmychin »

I have a daughter-in-law who breaks out with almost all soaps. She used only Dove bars because they work for her. I started using Dove hand washing liquid to reduce drying because I wash my hands so frequently. Couldn 't find it in stores, but Amazon had a gallon size jug in janitorial supplies. I guess it is used mostly commercially.
Ouchmychin (Pete)
VirginiaRamires

Post by VirginiaRamires »

For people with sensitive skin, skin care is a major issue as sensitive skin can have various problems like redness, rashes, skin irritation and many more.
bflotom2

Post by bflotom2 »

Chris I'm in much the same boat as you with sensitive skin. Somethings you can find locally are NIVEA Men Sensitive Face Wash and Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin. The Neutrogena is in the female section of the store. Both are inexpensive and are from quality makers.
Another sensitive face wash is from Nancy Boy. A 4oz travel size is available to try.
Nivea also has a Sensitive Body wash which is very good.
Regards,
Tom
FireDragon76

Post by FireDragon76 »

Aveeno products are very calming as they contain colloidal oatmeal. I used to use it because the medicine I used for acne drove my skin nuts.

Also, their shave gel is quite good (it's marketed towards women, but I have used it in the past- it really has no fragrance).