Oribe Products

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Barry

Oribe Products

Post by Barry »

I think most of their products are aimed at women. However, they have some of the best pomade, wax, fiber & grooming cream that I have ever tried. They're extremlely expensive for hair stying products but these are not cherry, cola or vanilla scented rockabilly pomade gels. A little goes a long way. My hair (I have a conservative undercut) isn't overly shiny, crispy/crunchy or greasy. I'm able to restyle it easily throughout the day.

Just thought someone might be interested. I received the wax in the mail a few days ago and it's great. I've tried the others but this one is perfect for me.
brothers

Re: Oribe Products

Post by brothers »

Barry wrote:. . . these are not cherry, cola or vanilla scented rockabilly pomade gels. . . . this one is perfect for me.
Rockabilly! :D
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444