Trumper Moisturizing Lotion?

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
SimonM

Trumper Moisturizing Lotion?

Post by SimonM »

Howdy guys,

I've been poking around Trumper's website, and a few of the online retailers, and noticed Trumper's makes a moisturizing lotion, which you can see here: http://www.gentlemans-shop.com/catalogu ... -F-Trumper. My question is what separates it from the regular Skin Food? Enchante seems to market it as just a fragrance-free version, but the Gentleman's Shop says it has sun protection (though the Trumper website itself doesn't mention this). Has anyone used both this and the Skin Food to compare them? Thanks
hedonist

Post by hedonist »

It has been my experience that classic English skin care products are subpar, they usally contain very thick/heavy pore clogging elements. It's a pity b/c they make such great shaving creams. I think the trumpers moisturizer has lanolin which aside from being an irritant for many people it is also pore clogging and will make your face look like a grease ball. I got the same result with Truefitt Balm.

For a lightweight moisturizer check out Baxters oil free, or MenScience oil free. For one with spf protection check out the new spf 30 by MenScience. IMHO its one of the best out there.