Pacific Shave oil w/ trumpers shaving cream

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
karim0028

Pacific Shave oil w/ trumpers shaving cream

Post by karim0028 »

Hi Guys,

I heard about Pacific shave oil and thought i would give it a try.... I normally have a very very sensitive face. Even w/ trumpers shave cream i still felt dry after shaving and it was just a tad irritated around the neck. I ordered Pacific shave oil and tried it out this morning. Here's what i did.... I showered and wet my face well; added a couple drops of pacific shave oil to my face and rubbed it in; applied trumpers almond shave cream w/ my SR brush and shaved like i usually do w/ my Dovo Shavette (dont have time for honing). I must have done about 6 passes over my face in all directions (even against the grain, multiple times) and i gotta say that after that shave i didnt even feel a bit dry. Before i never had the guts to go that many passes; it was 2 and that was all my face would let me do. That seriously was the best shave of my life.... Didnt even need aftershave it was that comfortable. My face felt better after the shave than it did before. I will definetly be keeping Pacific shave oil w/ my trumpers morning ritual....

-karim0028
-"Life without emotion is no more than death in disguise"
karim0028