Pacific Shave Oil, Moustaches & Goatees

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Coche_y_bondhu
Don't mess with Texas!

Pacific Shave Oil, Moustaches & Goatees

Post by Coche_y_bondhu »

Hello All,

For a grooming change, I have been growing a moustache and goatee for the past three weeks or so.

When I apply the Pacific Shave Oil before my passes, I also massage it into my moustache and goatee. Not surprisingly, it makes these areas nice and soft, with no oily feeling at all.

I usually apply a few extra drops to my moustache and goatee after the shave (and after the hydrosol) for added comfort and softness and a few drops to the rest of my beard if I need a bit of moisturizing for the day.

Cheers,
Richard
Texoma
Lionhoo

Post by Lionhoo »

Thanks for this tip Richard!

I just bought some Pacific Oil the other day and am looking forward to giving it a go. But I really like the idea that it will soften moustache and goatee after the shave. My whiskers are a little prickly for the GF sometimes :twisted: so anything I can do to soften up would be nice.

Cheers,

Marshall
In War: Resolution
In Defeat: Defiance
In Victory: Magnanimity
In Peace: Good Will
-W.S. Churchill

"Causa latet, vis est notissima!" -- Ovid
Coche_y_bondhu
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Coche_y_bondhu »

You're Welcome, Marshall

Yes, this Pacific shave oil is quite versatile. Actually, you can apply a few drops to your beard, moustache, goatee, etc. anytime, with no oily residue. The tiny bottle rides along easily in a briefcase, backpack or pocket.

Yes, ladies will normally accept more facial hair if the growth is not prickly and uncomfortable. PS Oil definitely helps here.

Cheers,
Richard
North Texas