Going to the bank...

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
BD1970

Going to the bank...

Post by BD1970 »

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I never really cared for going to the bank. Just a mundane chore I had to do, nothing more, nothing less.....until today.

I went to one of my local banks to transfer some money between accounts so I could buy a couple of razors from another member & the young lady that was helping me.....Oh my!!!

She was mid twenties, slim & shapely, pretty smile, long black hair down to the middle of her back......she was very hot...er....helpful.

I need to start hanging out at the bank more often.
Brad
rahul325
wEtShAvEr

Post by rahul325 »

i think i am going to stay away from bank for a bit. just saw a bank robbery suspect being chased by cops. i can see the bank i go to from my office cube and after seing this i will stick to the ATM's.
Wet shaving is an expensive addiction :twisted:

FS - 2 fatboys - E2 and F4, both in good condition. Pls PM me
SteveL

Post by SteveL »

You are so right!!! Bank tellers are often times very hot young chicks. I think the fact that being dressed so nicely makes them look very nice.
-Steve
sgtrecon212

Post by sgtrecon212 »

When I was growing up, a trip to the bank was a great journey. We banked in a huge, expansive bank with marble floors and counters, always spotless, and it had a certain smell. I had my first savings account there.

Now, in my area there are small, nondescript banks with no personality. Our old banks have been bought out by the Chase's of the world.
Steve
______
Go Cubbies
tonyespo
The Goldfather

Post by tonyespo »

When I have to go to the Bank they have a branch in the grocery store where I shop. I can kill two birds with one stone. I can get milk and bread and pick up a money order all in one stop.

I do online banking for 99% of my banking needs.
Tony Espo ( Lover of Knize )
Go for the GOLD.

Through my will power I dare to do what I want.
GregPQ

Post by GregPQ »

I used to work in a bank before ATMs became the norm. Attractive tellers made life interesting for all of us, employees and customers alike.

Many guys clearly had their favorite teller, and would re-arrange their place in the line so they could be waited on by ...HER. Then they could stammer and grin to their hearts' content.

A lot of us shy guys do miss that nowadays, but ATMs are much faster!

Just my $0.02 USD worth.

Greg
Scorpio

Post by Scorpio »

Count me in the Cute teller fan club. I always tried to get to her window. At times I would even let people in line get infront of me by pretending I was not ready. Now I bank at a credt union with no cute tellers, shame.

Rafael
"A well lathered face is only half of a good shave"
javyn

Post by javyn »

I have to say, I can't stand the bank branches located inside grocery stores. I'm too afraid something will get screwed up by some teenaged twit with glazed over eyes and master locks hanging from his ears. I'm thinking of one in particular.

I am thinking about using Capital One, since their lobby hours are more reasonable.
John
reginald-van-gleason

Post by reginald-van-gleason »

It seems that everytime I go to the bank there are six teller windows but only one open and functioning, with a line of impatient customers grow ever longer. Makes me wonder why they even built six of them in the first place.

Bank teller honeys do make the trip worth it though! :wink: