... not a creature was sturring

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
qed-usa
owner of qedusa.com

... not a creature was sturring

Post by qed-usa »

... not a creature was sturring, not even a mouse.

Very quiet here.

Charles
Q E D
VinceFX
Trumper Fan

Post by VinceFX »

I must confess I haven't been online much since I'm currently on vacation. I'll pry start posting like crazy again after the New Year. I'll try to check in more from time to time though. Talk to ya all soon!!!

Vince
:::Vince:::
qed-usa
owner of qedusa.com

Vacation

Post by qed-usa »

Vacation! ... what's that?

Charles
Q E D
qed-usa
owner of qedusa.com

Mr. Taylor's

Post by qed-usa »

Hey, Joel -

Mr. Taylor's cologne ... nice stuff. One of my personal favorites from Taylor.

Takes on average about 3 weeks to get special orders. Understand I have to add such orders to my normal orders which means sometimes I have to delay placing the order until I need sufficient Taylor product to place an official order with them. As you can well understand, it is not cost effective for me to bring in just one unit.

21 ... you're still a kid. At 21 I was not in a situation that allowed me to do much "chasing". In any case, there was no desire to chase, I had already located my sweetie ... or should I admit, she snagged me with little effort? To this day I don't know what she sees in me (and I am not looking for sympathy). Except for worshipping the ground she walks on, I've offer her little else.

Well ... kind of hard for me to say "Hope all is well" ... the recent breakup is certainly not an overly joyous occasion ... or is it?

In any case, I hope you still have a Merry ... and a Happy!

Regards,
Charles
Q E D