XM Radio

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
clownjuggles
Resident Juggler

XM Radio

Post by clownjuggles »

Has anyone used the XM sat. radio? If so how is the reception? Is it like television sat. reception? If it is bad weather does the reception falter?
Peter
"Attend the Tale of Sweeney Todd
His skin was pale and his eye was odd,
he shaved the faces of gentlemen who never
there after were heard of again. He trod a path
that few have trod, did Sweeney Todd,
The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Post by Chris »

I bought one of these to listen to Opie and Anthony, one of my guilty pleasures. I have enjoyed crystal clear reception unaffected by weather. I highly recommend it. It has several other music and sports stations that I thoroughly enjoy.
clownjuggles
Resident Juggler

Post by clownjuggles »

I suppose I should have updated this post as well. I picked up XM back in august and it works great. I have an Alpine XM 9835 and it is great. I can pick up the traffic reports in orlando. I also can listen to all sorts of shows. I stopped buying Cd's after i got this.
Peter
"Attend the Tale of Sweeney Todd
His skin was pale and his eye was odd,
he shaved the faces of gentlemen who never
there after were heard of again. He trod a path
that few have trod, did Sweeney Todd,
The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Post by Chris »

It really is a great little system. If you want some great humor, and you aren't easily offended, head over to the Opie and Anthony channel!
hedonist

Post by hedonist »

I just can't get myself to pay for radio :? I burn CDs to listen for free rather than pay to listen to radio, but hey, that's just me. I do see the appeal of pay radio but i'm a 25y/o on a budget and that is low on my priority list right now.