Who is the most beautiful woman you have ever met?

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
GA Russell

Who is the most beautiful woman you have ever met?

Post by GA Russell »

I met Gretchen Wilson in person about 5 years ago and she is sooooo HOT!
Tony stated the above in the Taylor Swift thread, and it got me to thinking. Who is the most beautiful woman you have ever met or seen in person?

I have met two women who were internationally famous for their beauty.

In 1968 I was working for a radio station in New Orleans, and I met the very successful fashion model Jean the Shrimp Shrimpton. She was billed as "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World", and I wouldn't argue. I always figured that she would be the most beautiful woman I would ever meet for the rest of my life.

But in 1991 I attended a celebrity golf tournament in Atlanta, and one celeb I met was the popular star of Remington Steele, Stephanie Zimbalist. I always thought that she was good looking on TV, but in person she may have been even prettier than Jean the Shrimp Shrimpton. And she was very charming as well.

Anyone else have any nominees?
Rapira Swedish Supersteel
Fitness
Lijun badger
Gillette 1948-1950 Super Speed
Gene

Post by Gene »

I assume you man besides our respective spouses?

Prettiest lady I ever met was Vanna White. She was working a booth at an industry convention about 20 years ago, and I still have the picture.
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore
gsgo

Post by gsgo »

Jaclyn Smith about 7-8 years ago at a trade show.
Good shaving,

Gary
Dave_D

Post by Dave_D »

Jaclyn Smith is something, though Ive never met her.

My wife would be the most beautiful woman Ive ever met.
tonyespo
The Goldfather

Post by tonyespo »

Heidi Klum is sooooo beautiful. I met Heidi and Seal in Daytona Florida at a NASCAR race. They were in the suite next to the Hendrick suite. I couldn't stop looking at her. I finally decided "What the hell" and I introduced myself and talked to them. I ended up selling them a Porsche Cayenne about 2 months after the race. Heidi sent me an autographed copy of her book. I also have an autographed CD from Seal.

However the most beautiful women I ever met is Dot Esposito... I think she is looking over my shoulder... :oops:
Tony Espo ( Lover of Knize )
Go for the GOLD.

Through my will power I dare to do what I want.
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

I married her, then my wife gave birth to the 2nd prettiest 18 1/2 years ago. Call me biased, but it's true. :D
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
Scrapyard Ape

Post by Scrapyard Ape »

jww wrote:I married her, then my wife gave birth to the 2nd prettiest 18 1/2 years ago. Call me biased, but it's true. :D
She's standing in the room with you now, isn't she? :wink:
~Greg
paperpundit

Post by paperpundit »

How 'bout the standard Scrapyard Ape response:

Whichever woman is closest to me at the moment.
Jack

"All you need is love, love...love is all you need."
Scrapyard Ape

Post by Scrapyard Ape »

paperpundit wrote:How 'bout the standard Scrapyard Ape response:

Whichever woman is closest to me at the moment.
YEAH! :mrgreen:
~Greg
Aztecface

Post by Aztecface »

Probably might sound like a cliché, but my beloved girlfriend is the most beautiful woman I've met and I've met a lot of them and a lot of beautiful actresses.

Regards,
Jani
IanM

Post by IanM »

I met the most beautiful girl back in 1990. I wanted to marry her, but the restraining order prevented it.

Ian
Those who design "Fool Proof" systems often underestimate the ability of fools.
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

tonyespo wrote:Heidi Klum is sooooo beautiful. I met Heidi and Seal in Daytona Florida at a NASCAR race. They were in the suite next to the Hendrick suite. I couldn't stop looking at her. I finally decided "What the hell" and I introduced myself and talked to them. I ended up selling them a Porsche Cayenne about 2 months after the race. Heidi sent me an autographed copy of her book. I also have an autographed CD from Seal.

However the most beautiful women I ever met is Dot Esposito... I think she is looking over my shoulder... :oops:
Seal agreed, Dot was better looking than Heidi.

Tony, my wife still takes my breath away. But I don't see the 50 something lady, I see the 24 year old girl I fell in love with, the sweet woman who is kind, who overlooks my flaws and I feel that you feel the same way.

I have seen Catherine Zeta Jones about 20 feet in front of me when I was in the audience of the David Letterman show. Very beautiful.
Last edited by Sam on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

Jani, any word on whether she moves from girlfriend to betrothed?

Ian, yeah, those restraining orders are an impediment, aren't they? But you got you a good pair of binoculars later on, right?
Aztecface

Post by Aztecface »

Sam, while we love each other very much, we are far to fond of our independance. I suppose one could say, "It will happen when it happens".
Regards,
Jani
Brett G
Viscount Krona

Post by Brett G »

Wife not withstanding, back when I was in high school my mom worked with a girl (then in her early 20's) who was, without a doubt, the most beautiful woman I've seen before or since, famous or not. She was tall, brunette, and had the kind of face that was so natural she could roll out of bed in the morning and look better than 99% of the women in the world. I had a king-sized crush on her and told her so, thinking maybe she would take pity on a young man and throw him some scraps. Didn't work out in my favor but I'll never forget her.

As far as famous women go, I've never met her but I have a couple of friends who fly private jets and they say that Angelina Jolie is absolutely stunning when you see her in person. Neither one was a particularly big fan beforehand but they both said that you simply can't take your eyes off of her.
Brett
Larry T

Post by Larry T »

Kathy Ireland, about twenty-some years ago. She was signing autographs at the premier of her perfume line at Hudson's in Troy, Michigan. I had seen her pictures in Sports Illustrated, but I was utterly captivated by her beauty up close. The prettiest green eyes I have ever seen. I bought a sixty dollar bottle of perfume that my lovely wife didn't really want, just to get her autograph.

Larry
rsp1202

Post by rsp1202 »

I once met a Playmate. Her name was November.
Ron
reggiano

Post by reggiano »

I used to work in the fashion industry for a famous photographer. We shot all of the covers of all of the top fashion rags, did ad campaigns, so I saw many of the top supermodels of the 80s and 90s in person. I would have to say that Ines de la Fressange was the most beautiful model I saw during that time- really stunning.

I had dinner with Catherine Deneuve too, who even as an older woman was gorgeous.

I have many beautiful woman friends. Oh, and I'm married to a beautiful woman as well.

Actually, I see beautiful women all day long. I think almost all women are beautiful.
tonyespo
The Goldfather

Post by tonyespo »

Sam, If you remember the photos of Erica that I posted here way back when. My wife looked like that HOT when she was 22 years old. I have the Polaroid's to prove it. Considering that I have gained 75lbs since we got married and she has only gained 20, I consider myself very lucky. Dot doesn't overlook my flaws, but she looks the other way. :lol:
Tony Espo ( Lover of Knize )
Go for the GOLD.

Through my will power I dare to do what I want.
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

I think almost all women are beautiful
97 thumbs up to that sentiment
but the restraining order prevented it

LOL HAHAHA LOL

Clive
de gustibus non est disputandum