Free Ride

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
billski

Free Ride

Post by billski »

Three lawyers and three engineers are all traveling to their respective conventions by train. The engineers watch as each lawyer purchases a ticket, but only one engineer purchases a ticket. "How are three people going to travel on one ticket?" one of the lawyers asks.

"Wait and see," replies one of the engineers.

They all board the train, which shortly leaves the station. Just as the conductor appears to be getting ready to collect the tickets, the three engineers get up one at a time and all climb into the bathroom together. The conductor knocks on the bathroom door and says, "Ticket, please." The door opens a crack and an arm reaches out and gives the conductor the ticket. Satisfied, the conductor moves on. The lawyers watch in amazement and agree that this is quite the clever idea.

After their conventions are over, the lawyers decide to try this. They buy one ticket but, to their consternation, the engineers don't buy a ticket at all! "How are you going to travel without a ticket?" asks one perplexed engineer.

"Wait and see," comes the reply, once again.

Just after the train pulls out, the lawyers all climb into one restroom and shortly after the engineers climb into another across the aisle.

Then one of the engineers leaves their restroom and knocks on the door of the one the lawyers are in. He says, "Ticket, please" .....
fatcity

Post by fatcity »

That reminds me;

Three deaf engineers on the golf course.

First fellow says "It's windy"

Second fellow says "No, it's Thursday"

Third fellow replies "So am I, lets get a drink."
HH
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

i want to hang out with the third guy

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum