Anyone have Zune HD?

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
Reverend Jim

Anyone have Zune HD?

Post by Reverend Jim »

I bought one a few weeks ago and it just didn't suit me. I had been using a Sandisk e250 that was getting a bit long in the tooth and thought I'd try something new. The Zune was not it and I hate ipods. I went for another Sandisk unit. To get to the point, I have a soft rubber case and a couple of screen protectors for a Zune HD that I will send to the first person that PMs me asking for them---free--gratis not even a charge for shipping. Just send me your snailer and I'll mail them off to you.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas!
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice.
GA Russell

Post by GA Russell »

Reverend, what is it about the iPod and the Zune that you don't like?

I learned recently that there is a website for people who think that the iPod is not a very good mp3 player:

http://anythingbutipod.com/

The folks there seem to like the Sansa clip+ and one of the Cowons.
Rapira Swedish Supersteel
Fitness
Lijun badger
Gillette 1948-1950 Super Speed
Reverend Jim

Post by Reverend Jim »

The Zune did things I didn't want it to do like try to arrange my music the way it wanted to, go get podcasts on it's own, shut off after bing paused for only a short time, the navigation seemed cumbersome, it would not save where you were in a song or podcast, etc. It sure was pretty though.
My main issues with iPods was that they didn't have many features of far less expensive players but the big complaint is not with the iPod but with iTunes. I have tried using iTunes and I really dislike it.

I got a Sandisk Fuze. It does much more than an iPod for about 1/4 of the price and I don't have to use iTunes.
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice.