Anoyone Else Use Moleskine Journals?

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
KAV
Location: California, just above L.A. between the Reagan Library and Barbra Streisand's beach house

Post by KAV »

Many of you are in my Moleskine address book 8)
JayTrek

Post by JayTrek »

I have used Moleskines for notes and the like in the past. Currently, I have a Reporter's Notebook version of the lines Moleskine and use as a journal.

I love to sit down with it after everyone else has gone to bed in the house and jotting down my thoughts from the day with Moleskine and Lamy Studio fountain pen in hand.
Regards,
Jason

Upon Further Review...
Tye
Watch this space!

Post by Tye »

The Rhodia webnotebooks look pretty good and the paper is heavier. My next notebooks I think I want to use exclusively with a FP. Maybe these Rhodias are the way to go.

-Tye
Contributing Member to the Cause
JayTrek

Post by JayTrek »

Rhodia makes great notebooks, Tye. You cannot go wrong with them.
Tye wrote:The Rhodia webnotebooks look pretty good and the paper is heavier. My next notebooks I think I want to use exclusively with a FP. Maybe these Rhodias are the way to go.

-Tye
Regards,
Jason

Upon Further Review...
Dexterous

Post by Dexterous »

I use Moleskine Cahier notebooks on projects to record meeting notes, strategies, and problems and their solutions. Even though they have a craft paper cover I find them to be very durable. At about $8 for a three pack at my local B&N they are inexpensive and very practical.

On the down side, the paper appears to be very thin. I usually write on the job with an automatic pencil so it's not an issue for me but I have noted bleed through with ink on the page.

My wife uses Moleskine's Gardener's notebook for her personal gardening projects.
Detroit - You wouldn't last a week here.
My Blog - shaving product reviews and more
LouisIII

Post by LouisIII »

joe mcclaine wrote: £15 is a lot for a lump of dead tree, to me.
Mine was £7.99 from a university bookshop. They're lovely little items and, for the avid note-taker, well worth the extra pennies for the hint of pleasure they add to a thousand otherwise banal daily scribblings :)
~ Infusing the irreducibly quotidian with sensual pleasure ~