Handgun suggestion

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
ShadowsDad

Handgun suggestion

Post by ShadowsDad »

Just pay no attention to the gun rack he uses round about 8:20 seconds or so. (Ifn case you don't want to sit through the entire presentation)

What was he thinking!!??

Senior moment... Cursor down a few.
Last edited by ShadowsDad on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
KAV
Location: California, just above L.A. between the Reagan Library and Barbra Streisand's beach house

Post by KAV »

I'm drawing blank here?
Araner

Post by Araner »

What was he thinking indeed!

Mike
Kyle76

Post by Kyle76 »

I'm thinking he wasn't thinking.
Jim
brothers

Post by brothers »

Brian, please repost the link. I'm interested in seeing what you saw.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

I hate it when I do that!

Well, for the handgun rack (starts 8:20ish into it): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEEKDKGA ... re=related

As for the brain fart: http://www.youtube.com/embed/9nndS22Qda0?rel=0
Brian

Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
nolawis

Post by nolawis »

I could have easily lived the rest of my days without seeing that.
Fair winds and following seas.
KAV
Location: California, just above L.A. between the Reagan Library and Barbra Streisand's beach house

Post by KAV »

Our nimrod must have pointed the barrel at himself at least 6 times before letting us see his second phallic extension.
Another reason I removed myself from the 'gun culture.'
jtpca

Post by jtpca »

Scary - on many levels.
Jason

There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know. - Truman
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

KAV, gun culture is many things since people come in many different varieties. I've seen Rambo wannabes, folks who kid themselves into thinking they have far more expertise than they really do (the vast majority), and just folks wanting to know more. BTW, most folks confuse being able to discharge a firearm with being proficient with it's use- it's a delusion.

What I drew attention to however is just unbelieveable, and I don't see it as gun culture. Nor should it be confused with gun cluture but as something more perverted.

Long ago I learned, "This is my weapon; this is my gun; this is for killing; this is for fun.". Neither was to be confused for the other. If anyone didn't get it back then, the point was made so that we wouldn't forget it.

I don't understand why that video hasn't been pulled, by the maker if no one else.
Brian

brothers

Post by brothers »

nolawis wrote:I could have easily lived the rest of my days without seeing that.
My 30-something daughter was watching over my shoulder, she's the one who 4 years ago had turned me on to SMF. Neither she nor I said anything and I closed it out as soon as I realized what the trap I had fallen into. What can I say. Disappointing to say the least, and a source of personal embarrasment to me.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
KAV

Post by KAV »

ANY culture facing social or political controversy absolutely MUST present itself in the best light possible at all times.
90% of firearm owners have 'earned' a 5 year moratorium on ownership and 9% retraining. Then there was the late Bill Jordan, Elmer Keith and their fellow 1%
I could easilly substitute operating automobiles, owning animals, making babies and queing ( standing in line) in public.
RazorRamone

Post by RazorRamone »

I will keep this post near by when asking myself if the fellows on SMF would find my comments remotely interesting.
vpayne

Post by vpayne »

After reading the comments here, I decided not to watch the video. Don't need the downer. I feel rather accomplished. Thanks for the warning.